How does it help?  If you can't get into what you want straight away, do a year of a broader degree such as Science or Arts. After a year of passing uni-level courses, you'll have a better chance of getting in to what you want. 
Who is eligible? Any UQ student can apply to change their program. 
How do I apply? Put your first preference program as your first QTAC preference, and make sure you have a suitable back-up course as your second preference.  After a semester or a year, you can apply for a change of program.
Important dates TBA
Full details
Go to top